Family Connect is a digital inclusion programme for people who have low or no education qualifications.
Only 10 hours to complete the program all in ONE WEEK.
Program is free; however, you will need to pay $50 for the Laptop you will receive after completing the program.
Criteria for participants:
· Aged 16 years or over
· Not a full-time secondary student
· Does not have level 1 or 2
· Long term unemployed
· Stay at home parents
· Grandparents raising grandchildren
What do you get?
Training & Support
· 10hours F-2-F class time
· 20hours skills development
· You get a Refurbished laptop cost $50
· 2 hours’ free tech support
· Subsidized internet for 12mths
· $10 per week unlimited internet connection
DATES OF CLASSES, YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE 10 HOURS:
4th December MONDAY 10AM -1.30PM
5th December TUESDAY 10AM – 1.30PM
7th December THURSDAY 10AM – 1PM
VENUE WILL BE AT LEABANK PRIMARY SCHOOL. RM 23.
If you are interested register quick, spaces are limited. Contact Julie ASAP.